Payment Info

Online Banking

Ratepayers can make tax and utility payments online with Telpay, Credit Unions as well as the Bank of Montreal and Toronto Dominion Banks and invoice payments just with Credit Unions. Payments can be made by adding payee “Mervin No 499(RM) – Taxes” or “Mervin No 499(RM) – Utilities” or “Mervin No 499(RM) – Invoices”. Telpay payments are set up MERVIN(RM)NO.499 TAX or MERVIN(RM)NO.499 UTILITIES. If you require further assistance, please contact our office at 306-845-2045.

The R.M. also accepts e-Transfers for payments.  If sending an e-Transfer, please ensure you include a message as to what the payment is for (ie. taxes, utilities, permits, etc.). Send to

The R.M. accepts debit cards in office with a service charge.

The RM also accepts credit cards with a service charge.